Download/Install Android 8.1 Oreo On Bluboo D6 [OmniRom]: Bluboo devices are getting really great Developer support. Bluboo D6 has received another Android 8.1 Oreo-based custom ROM. The Bluboo D6 (D6) is powered by Mediatek MT6580A chipset coupled with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage. The Bluboo D6 runs on Android 7.0 Nouga) out of the box. It comes with a Li-Po 2700 mAh battery. It comes equipped with a 5.5 inches TFT display with 480 x 960 px resolution.
What is the other thing that happens in parallel with the release of a new Android version is the development of the Custom OS which essentially acts as a wrapper to the underlying Android version? Many XDA developers have developed Custom ROMs based on the latest Android version which brings all new features and updates. Thanks to custom ROM developers who made it possible to taste all new latest versions of Android.
The best thing about Google’s Android is Customization. There are loads of thing you can do with android which other mobile operating systems don’t allow to modify. Android users can root their devices which allows them to modify the system. Users can install Custom Recoveries and kernels. After installing Custom Recovery users can install Custom ROMs. Follow the below step by step guide to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Bluboo D6.
- This Update is only for Bluboo D6 Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend taking complete backup
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown of the process.
Steps To Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Bluboo D6 [Omni ROM]
- Download the OmniROM ROM zip file and Stock Recovery zip file from above and transfer the file to your device.
- Install TWRP Recovery on Bluboo D6
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery Mode.
- Select “Wipe” from TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of the screen.
- Once done, go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select OmniROM ROM (zip file) that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of the screen to begin the custom ROM installation process.
(This may take some time as it is a fresh flashing process).
- Once your ROM is successfully installed, go to “Wipe cache/Dalvik” option, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on the bottom of the screen.
- Now, follow the same above procedure for installing GApps.
- Once done, reboot System from the TWRP main menu.
Hope you have successfully installed OmniROM on Bluboo D6. Let us know how OmniROM treated you.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.