[Gapps For Android 8.1 Oreo] Download Android Oreo GApps (8.0/8.1 Oreo): Google has finally unveiled Android 8.0 which is Android Oreo and now google has released Android 8.1 for Pixel and Nexus device too. That means many developers will release custom ROMs and then we will need Oreo GApps Pack. Download Latest Official Google GApps For Android 8.0 (Oreo). Here we will be sharing the direct link to download Android 8.0 Gapps for Custom ROMs like Lineage Os and other Android 8.0 based AOSP ROMs like Lineage OS 15, Slim ROM etc.
Google has finally released the latest android 8.0 o developer preview 2.Google has officially released Oreo for Nexus and Pixel phones and many manufacturers like OnePlus has started rolling out Oreo beta release for their devices. Google even has released the latest Android 8.1 Oreo for Google Pixel and Nexus devices.
Google will follow the launch of Android 8.0 update for Nexus and pixel phones with the release of AOSP (Android Open Source Project) source code for this latest version of Android OS. Once the source code for Android 8.0 is out, various other AOSP based Android 8.0 custom ROMs will be released for most popular devices. The most anticipated of these is the Lineage OS 15
Update: Now Android 9 Pie Gapps are available, Visit this Android Pie Gapps Post and download the Android 9 Pie Gapps
- If you want to know more about GApps or Google Apps, like why we need them then check out the linked article below
- New Android 8.0 Oreo Related Updated Posts
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
Android 8.0 Gapps pack will be available in a range of various sizes; it can be a small package of 50 MB or a huge zip file of 400 MB.(For ex: nano Gapps, Pico gapps, mega and Full)
For installing Android 8.0 Gapps on your device, you must install the following on your device:
- Android 8.0 based AOSP custom ROM, like LineageOS 15 or SlimROM.
- A custom recovery such as TWRP or CWM.
- At least 25-30% battery remaining. Although installing such apps won’t take more than 5 minutes, but always be prepared for the worst in case things go wrong.
- Ample space remaining on your device, depending on which Gapp you want to install.
Download Google GApps For Android 8.0 (Oreo GApps)
For Arm Devices
For Arm64 Devices
Download Gapps For Android 8.1 Oreo
For more info about the Gapps pack visit the source Xda thread here
[icon name=”bell-o” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] If you don’t know which Gapps pack you should download then Check out our detailed guide [Full Guide] Which Google App pack (Gapps) You should download?
How to Install/Flash Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo Gapps On Android Phones
The method of installation of Android 8.0 Gapps is almost same as how you flash any .zip file from a custom recovery.If you are using TWRP, go to the install menu and then select the Nougat Gapps packages which you want to download on the device.
- Lineage OS 14 and 14.1 Gapps Download Official Gapps For Lineage Os 14 / 14.1
- Marshmallow Gapps DOWNLOAD GOOGLE GAPPS FOR All ANDROID 6.0 / 6.0.1 MARSHMALLOW ROMS
- Android 7.1.1 and Android 7.1.2 Gapps Download Official Gapps For Android 7.1 and 7.1.2 Nougat
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below 🙂