Download and Install J730FXXU1AQI5 Galaxy J7 2017 SM-J730F Firmware: Galaxy J7 2017 has now received a firmware update with latest August Security Patch.This OTA firmware is based on Android 7.0 Nougat which includes Samsung Experience UI.
The Update is available via OTA (Over-the-air).You can manually check for the J730FXXU1AQI5 Blueborne Patch Update.To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.If you haven’t received any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J7 2017, then wait for few days for the update to come to your region or you can manually Install J730FXXU1AQI5 Galaxy J7 2017 Firmware
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) was launched in June 2017.It has a large 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels.The Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM.It packs 16GB of internal onboard storage which can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.The Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) packs a 13-megapixel primary camera and a 13-megapixel front camera.The Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 3600mAh non-removable battery
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: Samsung Experience UI
- Firmware Versions: J730FXXU1AQI5
- Device Name: Galaxy J7 2017
- Model Number: SM-J730F
- Release Date: 01.09.2017
- Android security patch level: 2017-08-01
- Status: Official
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Galaxy J7 2017
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Galaxy J7 2017
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Galaxy J7 2017
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.Now follow the guide to safely Download and Install J730FXXU1AQI5 Galaxy J7 2017 Firmware
- This update is only for Galaxy A7 2017.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Phone.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
New Android 8.0 Oreo Related Updated Posts:
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
DownloadsDownload Latest Odin Flash Tool Download PHE-J730FXXU1AQI5-20170930064654.zip (1.88GB)
How To Install J730FXXU1AQI5 Galaxy J7 2017 Firmware Update | August Security Patch
- Download the Odin flash tool and install it on your PC
- Now download the firmware file (check the model number to download the right file)
- Now follow the linked guide below to Install 955USQU1AQHD Blueborne Patch Update On Galaxy J7 2017 () | Android 7.0 Nougat
Hope this article was helpful to you. In case you’ve got any doubts related to this post, leave them in the comments section. We’ll be glad to help you out 🙂