Download and Install Official Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware On Doogee Mix: The latest Android Nougat firmware on Doogee Mix has been released. This new firmware comes with a better performance and stability improvement. Now, you can easily install the latest Android Nougat 7.0 firmware on Doogee Mix.
Android 7.0 Nougat was released by Google last year as a surprise for Nexus series of phones, and is the newest firmware on Doogee Mix. You should follow the below guide to download and install the Android Nougat 7.0 update on Doogee Mix.
This guide uses the SP Flash Tool, which is very easy and simple. You can just install the new update of Android Nougat 7.0 on Doogee Mix using this simple flash tool. We request you to please read the entire guide before proceeding to install to make sure nothing wrong happens.
OREO UPDATE [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] List of Doogee Devices Getting Android 8.0 Oreo Update
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Doogee Mix’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Doogee Mix.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Doogee Mix.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Doogee Mix.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware Features
Download the Stock ROM for which the link is given below. Apart from updating your phone for the newest Android version, you can also revert back to the old version, by installing the Stock firmware. You can unbrick your device if you have bricked it using the stock firmware. If your phone has an issue, then flash the Stock firmware to improve the performance of the phone. This stock firmware also will not void the warranty of your phone.
Android Nougat 7.0 comes with a lot of features including App Shortcuts, Multi-window support, Restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image keyboard support, Notification prioritization, Enhanced doze mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support. etc .
Download Official Android Nougat Firmware For Doogee Mix
How To Install Official Nougat Firmware On Doogee Mix
- First, read and follow the Pre-Requirement section carefully.
- Now download the stock nougat firmware from the download section above.
For installation by using the SP Flash Tool, please refer here:
Keep reading this site for more updates on Doogee Mix.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.