Hello friends! Today, in this post, we are going to share with you all about Official Stock Nougat Firmware On Doogee S60 (Android7.0), and how you can easily download and install it on your Doogee S60. This post will be really helpful to all the Doogee S60 users who are looking for Stock Nougat Firmware, as here we will be sharing with you what is stock ROM, what are all the benefits of stock ROM, how can one install stock ROM on their Android device, and more.
There can be several reasons why one would want to install stock firmware on their device. It can be either to update their device to the latest official firmware, to get the latest features available in the smartphone market, to find the latest codes to tinker with, or even to revert back to the official firmware in case you didn’t find the custom ROM interesting. If you happen to be a Doogee S60 user, then this is the right place for you to be. Here you will get to know everything about stock Nougat Firmware, and how you can easily download and install it on your device.
Most of you must have heard about Doogee as it is a huge smartphone manufacturing brand which has its followers all around the world. Doogee S60 is an exceptional device which comes with a long list of exciting features and specifications. It has a 5.2-inch display screen with 1920x1080p resolution, a powerful MediaTek Helio P25 MT6757T processor, ARM Mali T880 MP2 GPU, a mammoth 6 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage, and a non-removable 5580mAh Li-Po battery. It comes with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box, and its other features include a fingerprint scanner, Dual-SIM Standby, NFC Support, OTG, Fast charging technology, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, and more.
This guide has been arranged step by step for the ease to follow but don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s importance in this guide, if you didn’t follow the guide correctly you can end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Doogee S60 Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
Install Official Stock Nougat Firmware On Doogee S60 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an android device.You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware.If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that.You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Doogee S60’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Doogee S60.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Doogee S60.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Doogee S60.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]Related Posts[/su_heading]
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help about any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool
- Download Doogee S60 Stock ROM (6+64GB – 20171013 FOTA supported)
- Download Doogee Stock ROM (6+64GB – 20171020 FOTA supported)
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Doogee S60
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them onto your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be upgraded to Android Nougat
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-mediatek-stock-roms-sp-flash-tool-mtk-android-smartphones/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool [/su_button]