Hello guys! Today, we are here to give you all the important details about Official Stock Nougat Firmware For Leagoo T5c (Android 7.0), and how you can download and install it easily on your Leagoo T5c. This post is especially for all the Leagoo T5c users out there who have been thinking of installing the Stock Nougat Firmware on their device but have been holding back due to the unavailability of the stock firmware or lack of knowledge on this topic. Here, all your doubts will be cleared as we will be telling you everything such as what is stock ROM, how can you install stock ROM on your device, what are the benefits of installing stock ROM, and more.
There can be a lot of reasons why an Android user would want to have the official stock firmware on their device. It can be either they want to update their device to the latest official firmware, or to get the latest features on their device, to find the latest codes to play with and develop new custom ROMs, or even for reverting back to the official firmware if the new update is boring. In case you are a Leagoo T5c user who wants to install the official Stock Nougat Firmware, then this is the right place for you to be.
Leagoo is a famous brand which has its fans all across the globe. Through the years, it has managed to release some world class models. Its Leagoo T5c comes with an array of exciting features and specifications. It has a 5.5-inch IPS display screen with 1920x1980p resolution, Spreadtrum SC9853i Processor, PowerVR GT7200 GPU, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, a 13MP + 2MP camera, and a non-removable 3000mAh Li-Ion battery. It comes with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box, and its other features include a fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor, VoLTE support, fast charging technology, GPS, dual-SIM standby, and more.
This guide has been arranged step by step for the ease to follow but don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s importance in this guide, if you didn’t follow the guide correctly you can end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Leagoo T5c Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
Get Official Stock Nougat Firmware For Leagoo T5c (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an android device.You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware.If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that.You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Leagoo T5c’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Leagoo T5c.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Leagoo T5c.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Leagoo T5c.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help about any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Download Official Stock Nougat Firmware For Leagoo T5c
Steps To download and Install Official Stock ROM On Leagoo T5c
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them onto your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be upgraded to Android Nougat
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.