Download and Install Stock ROM On Alcatel Evolve 2 4037N [Official Firmware]: Finally, the Alcatel Evolve 2 4037N Stock Firmware Flash file is now made available for download and now users can download it and flash it manually. Remember the firmware is only for the 8055 variant so don’t flash on other variants of the device.
We are sharing a step by step guide to install the Alcatel Evolve 2 4037N Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Alcatel Evolve 2 4037N Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
Install Official Stock ROM On Alcatel Evolve 2 4037N (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Alcatel Evolve 2 4037N Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Alcatel Evolve 2 4037N
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Alcatel Evolve 2 4037N ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Alcatel Evolve 2 4037N
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Alcatel Evolve 2 4037N
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Alcatel Evolve 2 4037N
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download Alcatel Evolve 2 4037N Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool
- Download Stock ROM For Alcatel Evolve 2 4037N (Official) || Credit: firmwarefile
- Follow this guide to root Alcatel Evolve 2 4037N
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Alcatel Evolve 2 4037N
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.