Download and Install Stock ROM On BLU Neo X Mini (N150/N150U) [Official Firmware]: The BLU Neo X Mini (N150/N150U) is powered by a MediaTek MT6580 CPU. The firmware is for S050WW versions. The firmware is around 1.3 GB so we recommend having a stable wifi while downloading the firmware. This ROM can be flashed using SP Flash Tool. The Official stock firmware name is Blu_N150_MT6580_V13_REPAIR.zip. The Firmware is based on Google’s Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
The official Stock Firmware / Flash File of BLU Neo X Mini (N150/N150U) is now available for download. You just need to ask for the permission to download the file. We are sharing a step by step guide to install the BLU Neo X Mini (N150/N150U) Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about BLU Neo X Mini (N150/N150U) Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of SP Flash tool software. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help of the installation part.
Install Official Stock ROM On BLU Neo X Mini (N150/N150U) (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
BLU Neo X Mini (N150/N150U) Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: BLU Neo X Mini (N150/N150U)
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of BLU Neo X Mini (N150/N150U) ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your BLU Neo X Mini (N150/N150U)
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade BLU Neo X Mini (N150/N150U)
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on BLU Neo X Mini (N150/N150U)
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download BLU Neo X Mini (N150/N150U) Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool
- Download Stock ROM For BLU Neo X Mini (N150/N150U) (Official)
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On BLU Neo X Mini (N150/N150U)
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
| Guide: How to Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.