How many of you all reading this have rooted your device or even tried to root it? I’m sure those of you who frequently root their devices must have encountered at least one instance where you have somehow managed to brick your device? If yes was the answer to both of these questions, then we have come up with this post which will help you solve such issues. Once you gain root access to the device, you come across an abundance of options to tinker with the settings, make changes to the interface, get rid of the bloatware, upgrade the firmware, and much more. While rooting is encouraged and the fact that more and more people are rooting their device comes as good news, but there are times when rooting might lead to your device getting bricked. The only solution to such a problem is to revert back to the stock ROM. Today, in this post, we will show you how you can easily download the stock ROM and switch back to it on your Cat B15Q.
Cat B15Q comes equipped with a 4.0-inch TFT capacitive display screen having a resolution of 800x480p, a 52.4% screen-to-body ratio, and a 233 PPI Density. It comes packed with a MediaTek MT6582M Quad-Core 1.3GHz Cortex-A7 processor, Mali 400 MP2 GPU, 1 GB RAM, and 4 GB internal storage capacity. It runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware and it has a removable 2000mAh Li-Ion battery. Its other features include a 5.0 MP rear camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, Accelerometer, and more.
This post is especially for all the Cat B15Q users who are looking to download and install stock ROM on their device as this post comes with a lot of important information. We will also be giving you a step-by-step guide to help you install the stock ROM with ease.
The official Stock Firmware / Flash File of Cat B15Q is now available for download. You just need to ask for the permission to download the file. We are sharing a step by step guide to install the Cat B15Q Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Cat B15Q Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of SP Flash tool software. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help of the installation part.
Install Official Stock ROM On Cat B15Q (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Cat B15Q Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Cat B15Q
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Cat B15Q ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Cat B15Q
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Cat B15Q
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Cat B15Q
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download Cat B15Q Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Cat B15Q
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.