Download and Install Stock ROM on Cherry Mobile Flare P1 Plus [Official Firmware]: Have you ever tried to root your device? If yes, then you will know all the benefits of rooting your device. Once you have rooted your device, you will be able to tinker with the settings, make changes to the interface, get rid of the bloatware, upgrade the firmware, and much more. While it is encouraged that more and more people should try rooting their device as it improves the performance, however sometimes rooting might lead to your device getting bricked. The only solution to such a problem is to revert back to the stock ROM. Today, in this post, we will show you how you can easily download the stock ROM and switch back to it on your Cherry Mobile Flare P1 Plus.
Cherry Mobile Flare P1 Plus is an exceptional device that comes with an array of exciting features and specifications. It sports a 5.5-inch IPS LCD display screen with full HD resolution of 1920x1080p, 401 PPI, and the 2.5D Arc Glass protection. It comes packed with a MediaTek MT6737T 1.5GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 processor, Mali T720 MP2 GPU, 2 GB RAM, and 16 GB ROM storage capacity. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat OS and has a non-removable 5000mAh Li-Ion battery. Its other features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, a dual 13.0 + 5.0 MP primary camera, an 8.0 MP secondary camera, dual SIM dual standby, and more.
If you happen to be a Cherry Mobile Flare P1 Plus user who is looking for ways to download and install stock ROM on your device, then this is the best place for you to be. Today, in this post, we will give you not only an elaborate guide to help you install the stock ROM, but we will also be giving you all the important information you must know regarding stock ROMs.
The official Stock Firmware / Flash File of Cherry Mobile Flare P1 Plus is now available for download. You just need to ask for the permission to download the file. We are sharing a step by step guide to install the Cherry Mobile Flare P1 Plus Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Cherry Mobile Flare P1 Plus Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of SP Flash tool software. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help of the installation part.
Install Official Stock ROM On Cherry Mobile Flare P1 Plus (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Cherry Mobile Flare P1 Plus Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Cherry Mobile Flare P1 Plus
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Cherry Mobile Flare P1 Plus ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Cherry Mobile Flare P1 Plus
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Cherry Mobile Flare P1 Plus
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Cherry Mobile Flare P1 Plus
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download Cherry Mobile Flare P1 Plus Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool
- Download Stock ROM For Cherry Mobile Flare P1 Plus (Official) || Credit: firmwarefile
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Cherry Mobile Flare P1 Plus (Android 7.0 Nougat)
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.