Download and Install Stock ROM on Cherry Omega Lite 4 [Official Firmware]: Have you ever wondered if there is a way you can undo all the changes you made to the device that you purchased? If yes, then there is an answer to such a question. I’m sure the smartphone that you own currently will look very different from the one it looked when you bought it initially. You would have made a lot of changes, had a lot of adjustments, tried to improve its look, added apps, upgraded its firmware, and a lot more. If the settings are not according to your liking, and you wish if there was a way you can make it go back to how it was initially, then we are here with a solution. Today, in this post, we will share with you how you can easily download and install the stock ROM for your Cherry Omega Lite 4.
Cherry Omega Lite 4 comes with a 5.0-inch FWVGA screen with a resolution of 960x480p, a MediaTek 6580 Quad Core 1.3GHz processor, Mali 400 MP2 GPU, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage capacity, and a 2000mAh battery. It runs on the latest Android 8.1 Oreo firmware, and its other features include an 8.0 MP primary camera, a 5.0 MP secondary camera, dual SIM dual Standby, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, and more.
In case you are a Cherry Omega Lite 4 user who wants to switch back to the stock ROM, then this post is the place for you to be. Here, we will first be giving you all the information regarding stock ROMs, its benefits, and more. After that, we will give you an elaborate guide to help you install the stock ROM on your device.
The official Stock Firmware / Flash File of Cherry Omega Lite 4 is now available for download. You just need to ask for the permission to download the file. We are sharing a step by step guide to install the Cherry Omega Lite 4 Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Cherry Omega Lite 4 Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of SP Flash tool software. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help of the installation part.
Install Official Stock ROM On Cherry Omega Lite 4 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
- 0.1 Install Official Stock ROM On Cherry Omega Lite 4 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
- 0.2 What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
- 0.3 Disclaimer:
- 0.4 Pre-Requirements:
- 0.5 Download Cherry Omega Lite 4 Flash File / Stock ROM
- 1 Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Cherry Omega Lite 4 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Cherry Omega Lite 4 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Cherry Omega Lite 4
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Cherry Omega Lite 4 ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Cherry Omega Lite 4
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Cherry Omega Lite 4
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Cherry Omega Lite 4
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download Cherry Omega Lite 4 Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool
- Download Stock ROM For Cherry Omega Lite 4 (Official) || Credit: firmwarefile
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Cherry Omega Lite 4 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.