Download and Install Stock ROM on Elephone A4 [Official Firmware]: How many of you have ever tried to root your device? Have you ever encountered a problem where you have somehow bricked your phone? If yes was the answer to both, then this post would be very helpful for you. If you have tried rooting, you would have an idea about all the benefits of rooting. After gaining root access to the device, you will get an abundance of options to tinker with the settings, make changes to the interface, get rid of the bloatware, upgrade the firmware, and much more. While rooting is encouraged and the fact that more and more people are rooting their device comes as a good news, but there are times when rooting might lead to your device getting bricked. The only solution to such a problem is to revert back to the stock ROM. Today, in this post, we will show you how you can easily download the stock ROM and switch back to it on your Elephone A4.
Elephone A4 is an amazing device with a really good list of specifications and features. It comes with a 5.85-inch IPS display screen with a resolution of 1512x720p, a MediaTek MT6739WW chipset, ARM Cortex-A53 1.5GHz Quad-Core processor, PowerVR GE8100 GPU, 3 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM storage capacity, and a 3000mAh Li-Polymer battery. It comes with Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box, and its other features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS, A-GPS, and more.
This post is especially for all the Elephone A4 users who are looking for methods using which they can download and install stock ROM on your device. Today, in this post, we will give you not only an elaborate guide to help you install the stock ROM, but we will also be giving you all the important information you must know regarding stock ROMs.
The official Stock Firmware / Flash File of Elephone A4 is now available for download. You just need to ask for the permission to download the file. We are sharing a step by step guide to install the Elephone A4 Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Elephone A4 Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of SP Flash tool software. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help of the installation part.
Install Official Stock ROM On Elephone A4 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Elephone A4 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Elephone A4
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Elephone A4 ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Elephone A4
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Elephone A4
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Elephone A4
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download Elephone A4 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Elephone A4
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.