Download and Install Stock ROM On Haier Aire Lite [Official Firmware]: The Haier Aire Lite is powered by a MediaTek CPU. The firmware is for MT6739 versions. The firmware is around 690 MB so we recommend having a stable wifi while downloading the firmware. This ROM can be flashed using SP Flash Tool. The Official stock firmware name is Haier Aire Lite-H02-S003-AM – G8_Plus_lite-user 8.1.0 O11019. The Firmware is based on Google’s Android 8.1 OS.
We are very thankful to hanuma50 over needrom for sharing the stock firmware file of Haier Aire Lite. The official Stock Firmware / Flash File of Haier Aire Lite is now available for download. You just need to ask for the permission to download the file. We are sharing a step by step guide to install the Haier Aire Lite Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Haier Aire Lite Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of SP Flash tool software. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help of the installation part.
Install Official Stock ROM On Haier Aire Lite (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Haier Aire Lite Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Haier Aire Lite
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Haier Aire Lite ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Haier Aire Lite
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Haier Aire Lite
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Haier Aire Lite
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download Haier Aire Lite Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool
- Download Stock ROM For Haier Aire Lite (Official)
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Haier Aire Lite
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
| Guide: How to Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.