Download and Install Stock ROM On ZTE Blade C370 [Official Firmware]: The ZTE Blade C370 is powered by a MediaTek CPU. The firmware is for MT6582 versions. The firmware is around 499 MB so we recommend having a stable wifi while downloading the firmware. This ROM can be flashed using SP Flash Tool. The Official stock firmware name is ZTE_Blade_C370_MT6582_V1.01_28042015_4.4.2.zip. The Firmware is based on Google’s Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS.
The official Stock Firmware / Flash File of ZTE Blade C370 is now available for download. You just need to ask for the permission to download the file. We are sharing a step by step guide to install the ZTE Blade C370 Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about ZTE Blade C370 Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of SP Flash tool software. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help of the installation part.
Install Official Stock ROM On ZTE Blade C370 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
ZTE Blade C370 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: ZTE Blade C370
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of ZTE Blade C370 ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your ZTE Blade C370
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade ZTE Blade C370
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on ZTE Blade C370
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download ZTE Blade C370 Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool
- Download Stock ROM For ZTE Blade C370 (Official) || Credit: firmwarefile
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On ZTE Blade C370
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.