Download and Install G955USQU1AQHD Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955U Firmware: T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Plus has now received a firmware update with Blueborne Security Patch.This OTA firmware is based on Android 7.0 Nougat which includes Samsung Experience UI.
The Update is available via OTA (Over-the-air).You can manually check for the G955USQU1AQHD Blueborne Patch Update.To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.If you haven’t received any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, then wait for few days for the update to come to your region or you can manually Install G955USQU1AQHD Galaxy S8 Plus Firmware
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is powered by Samsung’s Exynos 8895 SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM. It has 64GB of onboard storage that can be expanded via microSD card.It houses a 3500mAh non-removable battery.The Galaxy S8 plus has 12-megapixel primary camera and 8-megapixel front camera for the selfie. Samsung Galaxy S8 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat latest Samsung Experience UI.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: Samsung Experience UI
- Firmware Versions: G955USQU1AQHD
- Device Name: Galaxy S8 Plus
- Model Number: SM-G955U
- Release Date: 01.09.2017
- Android security patch level: 01.08.2017
- Country: USA (T-Mobile)
- Status: Official
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.Now follow the guide to safely Download and Install G955USQU1AQHD Galaxy S8 Plus Firmware
- This update is only for Galaxy A7 2017.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Phone.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
New Android 8.0 Oreo Related Updated Posts:
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
How To Install G955USQU1AQHD Galaxy S8 Plus Firmware Update | Blueborne Patch
- Download the Odin flash tool and install it on your PC
- Now download the firmware file (check the model number to download the right file)
- Now follow the linked guide below to Install 955USQU1AQHD Blueborne Patch Update On Galaxy S8 Plus (T-Mobile) | Android 7.0 Nougat
Hope this article was helpful to you. In case you’ve got any doubts related to this post, leave them in the comments section. We’ll be glad to help you out 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram