Hello guys! Today, we have some good news for the Honor 6X users out there. The official Nougat update for the European BLN-L21 variants is not available for download online. This new update can be downloaded by the Honor 6X users as it will greatly improve the system security with the Google security patches. The B369 Nougat update is available for all the Honor 6X European variants and will come with most of the features of Android 7.0 Nougat OS along with few added features and bug fixes.
Honor 6X comes packed with a 5.5-inch display screen with full HD resolution of 1920x1080p and a pixel density of 403ppi. It is powered by the Octa-Core Hisilicon Kirin 655 processor along with 3 GB/ 4 GB RAM and 32 GB/64 GB internal storage. This update comes with the build number Berlin-L21C432B369 and is dubbed as EMUI version 5.0.
This specific update will work on only the European variants and the middle-east or even the Asian users should not try this update. If you happen to be an Honor 6X user who wants to update to the Nougat OS, then all that you need to do is, complete the downloads, and then follow this guide mentioned below.
About Honor 6X B369 Nougat Update Firmware
- Device – Honor 6X
- Model – BLN-L21
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B369
- Build Number – Berlin-L21C432B369
- Status – Official
- Region – Europe
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- A complete backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong. Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Follow all the steps correctly or you may brick your device.
- This firmware update is only for Honor 6X.
1) Honor 6X Nougat update for Europe (BLN-L21C432B369)
How to install Honor 6X B369 Nougat Update [Europe]
- Your Honor 6X bootloader must be unlocked
- Custom Recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed on your Honor 6X.
- Now boot your device into Custom recovery
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/different-ways-to-boot-into-android-recovery-mode/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#de4780″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android[/su_button]
- Now in the custom recovery, you will see couples of options.
- You have to flash the update.zip file which you have downloaded from the download section.
- Now flash the rest two zip files.
Note: you can flash these files just like custom ROMs, for help follow the linked guide
- Reboot your device now.
If you have any queries regarding this then feel free to ask in the comment section.
Note: Image used in this post is the property of respective owner