This Guide will help you to Download and Install Huawei Mate 8 Stock Marshmallow B193 Firmware Asian Variants.Follow this guide to safely Upgrade your Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29 to Android 6.0.1 with EMUI 4.1.We also have the direct link to Download Stock ROM for Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29 [B193 ]
Huawei Mate 8 is the successor top the Huawei Mate 7 and the current flagship device from Huawei. Huawei Mate 8 comes with a large 6.0 inches 1080P FHD display resulting in a pixel density of 368ppi.The Huawei Mate 8 is powered by Octa core HiSilicon Kirin 950 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage.Previously, we have posted a guide to Download & Install Official Marshmallow Firmware B320 Huawei Mate 8 (EMUI 4.1).Now you can Download and Install Huawei Mate 8 Stock Marshmallow B193 Firmware.The full firmware is 1.36GB in size and comes with a build number NXT-L29C636B193.
If you own an Asian Huawei Mate 8 NXT -L29 then this is really a great news for you.Huawei Mate 8 Asian variants receives the latest B193 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware update which comes with Huawei’s Emotion UI v4.1 (EMUI 4.1).
This Update is available via OTA (Over-the-air), you can manually check for the update.The update is live in only Asian region.Please follow the given steps to check for the update yourself.This is only for Asian region so if you have a European model then you are going to get this update
If you can’t see any update notification on your device that means the OTA Update is not available in your region yet.Just wait for few more days or you can just manually flash the Mate 8 Stock Marshmallow B193 Firmware on your Huawei Mate 8 to update it.Follow the given steps to Download and Install Huawei Mate 8 Stock Marshmallow B193 Firmware manually.
- Make sure there is at least 70% battery left on your smartphone before beginning the process.
- This firmware update is only for Huawei Mate 8 (Asian)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Huawei Mate 8 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Download Huawei Mate 8 Stock Marshmallow B193 Firmware
HOW TO INSTALL Huawei Mate 8 Stock Marshmallow B193 Firmware [Asian]
Step By Step Guide
- Take a backup of your important apps and data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Now download the B193 marshmallow OTA Update Zip file from the download section above (download the right firmware according to your device’s model number)
- Now follow this guide to install the update How To Manually Install OTA Updates On Huawei devices
- Done!!! Your Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29c should now have the latest B193 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.🙂