This guide will teach you How to Download & Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon variant.If you want to install any clean and fast Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM on your Redmi then just follow the steps given below to Update your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow via CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 Custom ROMT
Finally CuyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM is available for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Unofficially.Thanks to Santhosh M, Recognized Developer Over Xda for the CM13 ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.It is an unofficial ROM and still in beta development stage so there may be few bugs.We don’t recommend using this ROM as your daily driver but if you want to try then you can flash the CM13 ROM via a custom recovery like TWRP to get latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
This ROM is only for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon Variant.Before following the guide make sure that your Redmi Note 3 is rooted and you have the latest TWRP recovery.So that you can Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 via TWRP recovery.Follow our previous post to Root Redmi Note 3 and Install TWRP Recovery.
This ROM is not developed by team CM but based on their CM 13 source code and latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.It is a very clean ROM with some extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 (Unofficial )[symple_box color=”green” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Official Update: Download Official CynogenMod 13 ROM For Redmi Note 3 [/symple_box]
What is working ?
- Some other small stuff
What isn’t ?
- Several other stuff
→For more details on the bug list and the ROM please visit the development page here
- Download and Install CyanogenMod 12.1 On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- How to Root Redmi Note 3 and Install TWRP Recovery
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon Variant. So don’t try on other Devices
→This may void your device’s warranty
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Redmi Note 3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your Device.If you don’t have TWRP recovery On your phone then follow this guide to install TWRP–>>How to Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi Note 3
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Download & Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
→for more details on the ROM visit the development page here
How To Flash/ Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Snapdragon)
Step By Step Guide
*First read Pre-Requirement section carefully, then follow the given steps to Flash Unofficial CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Download both ROM file and Gapps file from the download section above
- Boot your device into recovery mode
- Once you are in TWRP main menu, take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
- → If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.