Guide: How to download and Install Official CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Android 6.0.1.This an Official CyanopgenMod 13 which is based on latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.The ROM flashing process is very simple and easy.Just follow the given steps carefully to Update your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 via CyanogenMod 13 ROM.
This is really a great news for all Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 users.Many Redmi users don’t like the MIUI of Xiaomi devices and want the simple vanilla android look and feel on their Xiaomi devices.For them, CyanogenMod ROM is the perfect solution.The Official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 is available for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.We are sharing step by step guide to install Official CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
This is an official build.Team CyanogenMod has Officially released CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM 13 nightly ROM For Redmi Note 3.As I mentioned before, it is an official ROM based on latest Android Marshmallow 6.0.It is safe to use as a daily driver.But remember, this is a nightly build so you will receive updates every day.
CyanogenMod ROMs are popular for their stock android look and feel.The official CM13 ROM is a Very clean & Fast with so many added extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.Below we will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install Official CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3[symple_box color=”gray” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Must Read [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3 (SnapDragon) [/symple_box]
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (International variant)
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
*Make Sure TWRP is installed on your device.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Xiaomi redmi Note 3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Root Redmi Note 3 and Install TWRP Recovery
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked and have more than 50% battery
[icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download Official CM13 ROM For Redmi Note 3
HOW TO FLASH / Install Official CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Android 6.0.1
Step By Step Guide
*First of all, read the Pre-Requirement section carefully
- Download Both Official CM13 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next, Connect your Redmi Note 3 to Your PC via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Xiaomi device
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode (Volume Down+Power Button)
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Now follow this guide to Flash the Official CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 –>> How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- After Flashing the CM 13 ROM, now Flash the Gapps ->> How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.