Here we will be sharing step by step guide On How to Download & Flash/ Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Samsung Galaxy A3 Android 6.0.1.It is a very simple and easy process.Just follow the given steps to update your Samsung Galaxy A3 to latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow via CyanogenMod 13 ROM.
We have already posted a guide to How To Root Samsung Galaxy A3 On Android Lollipop (SM-A300F).Now there is a very great news for Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300F/H/M users.Now there is an unofficial but fully functional CyanogenMod 13 ROM available for the device.So if you own a Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300F/H/M then you can flash the CM13 ROM via custom recovery to get latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on your device.
As I mentioned before, It is an unofficial ROM.It is posted On Xda by mygalaxya.The ROM is functional and there will be few bugs present as it is in its alpha stage.This is the first release of this unofficial CM13 ROM For the Galaxy A3 so there are few bugs present and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.For Bugs list, check out this official Xda Post.Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Samsung Galaxy A3
This ROM is not developed by team CM but based on their CM 13 source code and latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow.It is a very clean ROM with some extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Samsung Galaxy A3 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 (Unofficial )[symple_box color=”gray” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Official Update [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download & Install Official Marshmallow 6.0.1 On Samsung Galaxy A3 [/symple_box]
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy A3 On Android Lollipop (SM-A300F)
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy A3 4G Duos SM-A300M
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300FU
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300F/H/M Models. So don’t try on other Oppo Devices
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
→Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Samsung Galaxy A3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
→ Safely Flash CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Samsung Galaxy A3
How To Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Samsung Galaxy A3 (Unofficial )
Step By Step Guide
*First read Pre-Requirement section carefully, then follow the given steps to Flash Unofficial CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Samsung Galaxy A3
- Download both Un-Official CM13 For Galaxy A3 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next Connect your device to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Galaxy A3
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 ROM On Samsung Galaxy A3 –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
→ Source pages are listed in the download section as development page
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.