Guide: Download & Install Official Marshmallow 6.0.1 On Samsung Galaxy A3.We will be sharing a full detailed guide on How to Manually Update Galaxy A3 to Official Marshmallow 6.0.1.
Samsung has started rolling out the latest Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware OTA Update for Samsung Galaxy A3SM-A310N0.This is a great new for all Galaxy A3 users.Previously Samsung has Updated its Galaxy A5, A7 2016 and Galaxy A8.This update is now available via OTA (Over-the-air) only in Korea.But it will be available in other regions very soon.You can manually check for the marshmallow update from the settings.
Galaxy A3 is the cheapest and youngest brother of the Galaxy A series devices and it is a great news that Samsung is updating this device to the latest Marshmallow 6.0.1 officially.The OTA Update is around 1.62GB in size and you can manually flash the OTA Update Firmware using Odin flash tool in order to Update Galaxy A3 to Official Marshmallow 6.0.1.
Very Special thanks to sammobile, now we have the OTA Update file (.tar).You can download the OTA Update file from the download section and Update Samsung Galaxy A3 to Official Marshmallow Manually by flashing the Firmware file using Odin Flash tool.Don’t worry we are sharing step by step guide to Install Official Marshmallow 6.0.1 On Samsung Galaxy A3
As you guys know this is an official update, so it is very stable with minor bugs.This updated firmware can be used as daily driver.It comes with loads of extra useful features, security and stability updates.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.This update comes with loads of bug fixes.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy A3 A310N0.The update is for Only Korean region.(Other regions will be added once available)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy A3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Download & Install Galaxy USB drivers on your computer,
- Enable USB debugging on your Galaxy A3 smartphone.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging
- Take a backup of your apps & data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
Download Samsung Galaxy A3 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OTA Update (Korean)
(Only for SM-A310N0)
Download Odin3 v3.11.1
Download and install the Odin on your PC
Manually Update Galaxy A3 to Official Marshmallow 6.0.1
HOW TO MANUALLY INSTALL OFFICIAL MARSHMALLOW 6.0.1 ON SAMSUNG GALAXY A3
Step By step Guide:
- First, read the Pre-requirements section carefully.
- Download the Stock Firmware from the download section above and remember the location
Now Follow the guide to flash the firmware >> How To Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment section.Thanks. 🙂