Here we will be sharing the detailed guide on How to Download & Install CM13 ROM On Yu Yutopia Android Marshmallow 6.0.The Installation process is very simple and easy.Just follow the given steps carefully.
Yu Yutopia is the Flagship phone from Yu.It comes with some high-end specs & features with a very budget-friendly price tag.The device comes with Android 5.1.1 lollipop / CyanogenOS out of the box and there is no news when the device is getting Android Marshmallow 6.0 Update from CyanogenMod.
If you owned a Yu Yutopia, then you can try Marshmallow 6.0 before official Android 6.0 Marshmallow update by flashing any custom Marshmallow ROM.There is an unofficial but functional CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 ROM available for Yu Yutopia.
The Unofficial CyanogenMod 13 / CM13 ROM is developed By developer Santhosh M Over Xda.This is a homemade ROM and currently, in beta stage means there will be few bugs present but in future updates, all the bugs will be fixed by the developers.For more details on the Bug lists and latest updates on the ROM visit this official Xda Post.But you can use this ROM as major functions are working fine.So if you want to try Android 6.0 Marshmallow On your Yu Yutopia then this is the ROM to go with.Follow our step by step guide to Safely Flash / Install CM13 ROM On Yu Yutopia Android Marshmallow 6.0
This ROM is not developed by team CyanogenMod but based on their CM 13 source code released by Team CM and latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow.It is a Very clean & Fast ROM with some added extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.Below we will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM13 ROM On Yu Yutopia
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Yu Yutopia, don’t try on other Yu devices
- How To Root Yu Yutopia With Framaroot One Click Root Tool
- How To Install TWRP Recovery On Yu Yutopia
- How To Unlock The Bootloader On Yu Yutopia
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Yu Yutopia while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Flash Unofficial CM13 ROM On Yu Yutopia Android Marshmallow 6.0
How To Flash / Install CM13 ROM On Yu Yutopia Android Marshmallow 6.0
Step By Step Guide
*First of all, read the Pre-Requirement section carefully
- Now Download Both Un-Official CM13 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next Connect your Yu Yutopia to Your PC via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Yu device
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 On –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- After Flashing the CM 13 ROM, now Flash the Gapps ->> How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
→ Source pages are listed in the download section as development page