Here in this guide, you will learn How To safely Unlock The Bootloader On Yu Yutopia.It is a very simple and easy process.Here we will be using ADB & Fastboot command.The process is very similar to Nexus devices.Just follow the given steps carefully to Unlock The Bootloader On Yu Yutopia
Yu Yutopia is the latest Flagship Phone from Yu.It comes with CyanogenMod 12.1 based Cyanogen OS.It has loads of high-end features but in a very budget friendly price tag.If you are one of the Yu Yutopia users then there is a very good news for you.Now you can easily and safely UUnlock The Bootloader On Yu Yutopia.
Unlocking the Bootloader Of any android device is the first thing to do if you want to root your device or want to install custom ROM.After unlocking the bootloader, you can install any custom recovery.You can Flash modified system, boot, kernel, custom recovery(TWRP/CWM) or other .img files on your device.
Unlocking Bootloader is now a very simple process.Companies like Sony, Motorola, Huawei and other OEMs officially allow users to unlock the bootloader on their devices. You have to first get a unlock password from the manufacturer Website, then you can easily unlock the bootloader by issuing few ADB & Fastboot command.
Note: Unlocking bootloader will completely wipe your device’s data(Everything like music, photos, videos & apps).So we highly recommend taking backup of your important data.
Now You can Install TWRP Recovery On Yu Yutopia.Guide > How To Install TWRP Recovery On Yu Yutopia
Now CM 13 is also available For Yu Yutopia.Guide > Download & Install CM13 ROM On Yu Yutopia Android Marshmallow 6.0
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Yu Yutopia while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Important & Pre-Requirements
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin started this process
- Install USB Drivers on your computer.(Yu USB Drivers)
- Open Settings> Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC. (For Windows)
- How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
→ Unlock The Bootloader On Yu Yutopia
How To Unlock The Bootloader On Yu Yutopia
Step By Step Guide
→ First read the Pre-Requirement section carefully.
- Connect your device to the PC with a USB cable.(Give it required permission)
- Boot your Google device into bootloader mode using the following command:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your device is in bootloader mode, issue the following command to unlock bootloader:
fastboot -i 0x2A96 oem unlock
- Then a confirmation will pop up on your device. . Now the unlocking process will begin automatically. (It may take up to 2min)
- Once the process is finished, your device will reboot.
→ If you have any question related to this post then feel free to leave that in the comment section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page