The unofficial CyanogenMod 14 a.k.a CM14 Custom ROM is now available for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime [G530H].The ROM is based On latest Android 7.0 Nougat.This article will guide you to Download & Flash/ Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Galaxy Grand Prime Android 7.0.It is a very easy, safe and simple process.Just follow the given steps to update your Galaxy Grand Prime to latest Android 7.0 Nougat via Unofficial CyanogenMod 14
We have a dedicated CyanogenMod 14 page where you can find the right CM14 for your device.Now let’s talk about Grand Prime.We all know that Galaxy Grand Prime is not getting the Official Android Nougat 7.0 Update from the Korean manufacturer and the users have to install custom ROMs to get the latest android update on their devices and the great news is that Galaxy devices are very popular among developers and Galaxy Grand Prime G530H variant is no exception
Now the unofficial homemade CyanogenMod 14 makes its way to the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime .The Unofficial ROM is shared by Xda Dev Zim555 , so very special thanks to him.The ROM is it is in its beta stage so contains loads of bugs.This is the initial release of this unofficial CM14 ROM for the Galaxy Grand Prime and we are hoping in future update everything will be fixed
This ROM is an unofficial homemade ROM.It is not developed by Team CM but is based latest Android 7.0 Nougat.It is a very clean ROM close to Stock android with some extra useful features like previous CM ROMs.Remember, this ROM can’t be used as a daily driver.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Galaxy Grand Prime (Unofficial )
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Galaxy Grand Prime G530H. So don’t try on other Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy Grand Prime while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Flash CM14 Nougat ROM On Galaxy Grand Prime Android 7.0
CyanogenMod 14 (Unofficial) For Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
[icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download Galaxy Grand Prime CM14
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL CM14 NOUGAT ROM ON Galaxy Grand Prime ANDROID 7.0 (OFFICIAL )
Step By Step Guide
- Download both Un-Official CM14 for Galaxy Grand Prime and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Now Connect your Galaxy Grand Prime to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- After that, Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Galaxy Grand Prime (Remember the location where you saved the files)
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM14 Nougat ROM On Galaxy Grand Prime Android 7.0.Guide How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Via Custom Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 14 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 14 then follow this guide How to Enable Root Access on CM14
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section. 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram