The unofficial CyanogenMod 14 a.k.a CM14 makes its way to Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305.The ROM is based On latest Android 7.0 Nougat.This article will help you to Download & Flash/ Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Galaxy S3 LTE Android 7.0.It is a very easy, safe and simple process.Just follow the given steps to update your Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305 to latest Android 7.0 Nougat via Unofficial CyanogenMod 14
The ROM is available for Galaxy S3 International variant and it comes to the LTE variant.Samsung Galaxy s3 LTE users can update Galaxy s3 LTE to latest Android 7.0 Nougat via Custom ROMs and the best bet is CyanogenMod 14.If you have another device then you can check our CM14 category to find out CM14 for your device
As I mentioned before, this is an unofficial CM14 Nougat ROM.This homemade CM14 ROM is shared by p.a.n.The ROM is it is in its beta stage so contains loads of bugs.This is the initial release of this unofficial CM14 ROM for the Galaxy S3 LTE and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Galaxy S3 LTE Android 7.0
This ROM is not developed by the Team CM as it is a homemade ROM.It is based latest Android 7.0 Nougat.It is a very clean ROM close to vanilla android with some extra useful features like previous CM ROMs.Remember, this ROM can’t be used as a daily driver.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Galaxy S3 LTE Android 7.0 (Unofficial )
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Galaxy S3 ( I9305). So don’t try on other Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy S3 LTE while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Flash CM14 Nougat ROM On Galaxy S3 LTE Android 7.0
CyanogenMod 14 (Unofficial) For Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL CM14 NOUGAT ROM ON GALAXY S3 LTE ANDROID 7.0 (UNOFFICIAL )
Step By Step Guide
- Download both Un-Official CM14 for Galaxy S3 LTE and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next, Connect your Galaxy S3 LTE to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Galaxy S3 LTE
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM14 Nougat ROM On Galaxy S3 LTE Android 7.0. How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Via Custom Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 14 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 14 then follow this guide How to Enable Root Access on CM14
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section. 🙂