The Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 a.k.a CM14 custom ROM is now available for the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro K920 [kingdom_row].This custom ROM is based on latest Android Nougat 7.0.Here we will be sharing step by step guide to safely Download & Flash/ Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro Android 7.0.It is a very easy, safe and simple process.Just follow the given steps to update your Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro to latest Android 7.0 Nougat via Unofficial CyanogenMod 14
If you want to find out whether your device has received any CM14 (Android 7.0) CustomROM or not then check out our CyanogenMod 14 page [icon name=”external-link” class=”” unprefixed_class=””].Lenovo has not revealed when these Vibe series devices are going to get the official Nougat update.But there is a great news for Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro users.Now a homemade unofficial CM14 ROM made its way to Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro K920.
Now the unofficial homemade CyanogenMod 14 makes its way to the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro.The Unofficial ROM is shared by Xda Senior Dev frantisheq , so very special thanks to him.The ROM is it is in its beta stage so contains loads of bugs.This is the initial release of this unofficial CM14 ROM for the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.For latest version of the ROM, please check out the development page listed in the download section
This ROM is an unofficial homemade ROM.It is not developed by Team CM but is based latest Android 7.0 Nougat.It is a very clean ROM close to Stock android with some extra useful features like previous CM ROMs.Remember, this ROM can’t be used as a daily driver.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro (Unofficial )
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro K920.So don’t try on other Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Flash CM14 Nougat ROM On Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro Android 7.0
CyanogenMod 14 (Unofficial) For Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro
[icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro CM14
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL CM14 NOUGAT ROM ON Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro ANDROID 7.0 (UnOFFICIAL )
Step By Step Guide
- Download both Un-Official CM14 for Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Now Connect your Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- After that, Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro (Remember the location where you saved the files)
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM14 Nougat ROM On Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro Android 7.0.Guide How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Via Custom Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 14 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 14 then follow this guide How to Enable Root Access on CM14
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section. 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.