The unofficial CyanogenMod 14 a.k.a CM14 is now available for Sony Xperia SP (C5306, C5302, C5303).The ROM is based On latest Android 7.0 Nougat.This article will help you to Download & Flash/ Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Xperia SP Android 7.0.It is a very easy, safe and simple process.Just follow the given steps to update Xperia SP to latest Android 7.0 Nougat via Unofficial CyanogenMod 14
The ROM is compatible with Xperia SP (C5306, C5302, C5303) variant only.Xperia SP users can update Xperia SP to latest Android 7.0 Nougat via CM14 Custom ROM and this is the only way as Sony is not going to update these devices officially.If you have another device then you can check our CM14 category to find out CM14 for your device
As I mentioned before, this is an unofficial CM14 Nougat ROM.This homemade CM14 ROM is shared by Adrian DC.The ROM is it is in its beta stage so contains loads of bugs.This is the initial release of this unofficial CM14 ROM for the Xperia SP and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Xperia SP Android 7.0
This ROM is not developed by the Team CM as it is a homemade ROM.It is based latest Android 7.0 Nougat.It is a very clean ROM close to vanilla android with some extra useful features like previous CM ROMs.Remember, this ROM can’t be used as a daily driver.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Xperia SP Android 7.0 (Unofficial )
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Sony Xperia SP(C5306, C5302, C5303).So don’t try on other Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Xperia SP while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Flash CM14 Nougat ROM On Xperia SP Android 7.0
CyanogenMod 14 (Unofficial) For Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL CM14 NOUGAT ROM ON GALAXY S5 G900F ANDROID 7.0 (UNOFFICIAL)
Step By Step Guide
- Download both Un-Official CM14 for Xperia SP and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next, Connect your Xperia SP to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Xperia SP
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM14 Nougat ROM On Xperia SP Android 7.0. How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Via Custom Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 14 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 14 then follow this guide How to Enable Root Access on CM14
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section. 🙂