Asus Zenfone 2 Laser (Z00L, Z00T) received its first unofficial Cyanogenmod 14 a.k.a CM14 ROM.The ROM is based On Android 7.0 Nougat.This guide will help you to Download & Flash/ Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Zenfone 2 Laser Android 7.0.It is a very easy, safe and simple process.Just follow the given steps to update your Zenfone 2 Laser to latest Android 7.0 Nougat via Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 Custom ROM.
Asus Zenfone 2 is the latest device which updated to Android Nougat 7.0 by unofficial CM14.You can check our CM14 category to find out CM14 for your device.If you are a Zenfone 2 Laser user then this is really a wonderful news for you as we don’t know when the device will get the official Nougat Android 7.0 update.If you are interested in experiencing Android 7.0 Nougat On Zenfone 2 Laser then follow the given steps to safely Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Zenfone 2 Laser Android 7.0
We are not sure when Asus is going to roll the Nougat update officially for Zenfone 2 Laser.But thanks to this ROM now you can at least experience the latest android on your device.This is an unofficial ROM.It is posted On Xda by LuK1337 , Senior Member In Xda.The ROM is it is in its beta stage so contains loads of bugs.This is the first release of this unofficial CM14 ROM for the Zenfone 2 Laser and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.For Bugs list and more info on this ROM, check out this official Xda Post for ZooT and this for ZooL.Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Zenfone 2 Laser Android 7.0
This ROM is not developed by team CM but based latest Android 7.0 Nougat.It is a very clean ROM close to stock ROM with some extra useful features like other CM ROMs.Remember, this ROM can’t be used as a daily driver.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Zenfone 2 Laser Android 7.0 (Unofficial )
Check Out Our latest Post > Install Dirty Unicorns Oreo ROM on Zenfone 2 Laser [Android 8.1][/mks_pullquote]
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Zenfone 2 Laser (ZooT and ZooL). So don’t try on other Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Zenfone 2 Laser while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Flash CM14 Nougat ROM On Zenofone 2 laser Android 7.0
CyanogenMod 14 (Unofficial) For Zenfone 2 Laser[icon name=”level-down” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL CM14 NOUGAT ROM ON Zenfone 2 Laser ANDROID 7.0 (OFFICIAL )
Step By Step Guide
- Download both Un-Official CM14 for Zenfone 2 Laser and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next, Connect your Zenfone 2 Laser to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Zenfone 2 Laser
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode.Guide>How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM14 Nougat ROM On ZTE Nubia Z9 Android 7.0. –>>How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Via Custom Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 14 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 14 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM14
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section. 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.