Guide: How to Download & Install CM13 On Micromax Canvas Nitro A311/A310 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow custom ROM
Now CyanigenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 ROM available for Micromax Canvas Nitro A311/A310.This is not an official ROM but it is functional.Very Special thanks to thp@1997, Senior Member over Xda for sharing the ROM file.This ROM is based on CM13 source code and has all the Android 6.0.1 features.Just follow the given steps to Download & Flash / Install CM13 On Micromax Canvas Nitro A311/A310
We all know that Micromax is not good at releasing updates for its devices.So users are mainly dependent on Custom ROMs and as we all know CyanogenMod is the most used and famous ROM for android devices.So this is the best ROM to install if you want to update your Micromax Canvas Nitro A311/A310 to latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow via Unofficial CyanogenMod 13
This Marshmallow ROM is a Very clean & Fast.This CyanogenMod 13 ROM with some added extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.Below we will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM13 On Micromax Canvas Nitro A311/A310
This ROM is still in the beta stage that means there are few bugs in this build but in future update everything will be fixed.You can use this ROM as your daily driver.Below we share what is working and what is not.
This CM13 ROM’s Features:-
Camera (photo and video recording)
GPS (device only mode not working)
HD games are Smooth
Some Known Bugs:
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Micromax Canvas Nitro A311/A310
IMPORTANT READ:Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin. Make Sure TWRP is installed on your device.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Canvas Nitro A311/A310 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
How to flash / Install CM13 On Micromax Canvas Nitro A311/A310 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Now Download Both CM13 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next, Connect your Canvas device to Your PC via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Galaxy device
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Now follow this guide to Flash CM13 On Micromax Canvas Nitro A311/A310 How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- After Flashing the CM 13 ROM, now Flash the Gapps How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.:)