Download/Install Galaxy Tab Active 2 (LTE) T395UBU2ARC1 February 2018 Security Update (Patch OTA): Samsung has started rolling out a new update for Galaxy Tab Active 2 (LTE).It has started receiving the T395UBU2ARC1 February 2018 Patch update.The update is currently being rolled out in some regions.Samsung has also rolled out March Security Patch OTA Updates for the latest Galaxy devices like Galaxy A8 2018 and Flagships like S8 and S8 Plus.
The update brings loads of bug fixes and system improvements. The T395UBU2ARC1 February security patch OTA Update is a small update but if you want to download the full firmware then it is around 330 MB (OTA) so you need a working internet connection to download the update.
This new software update has been made available and the users are receiving it via OTA. For receiving this update, all that you need to do is turn on the Wi-Fi network on your device -> Go to the Phone settings -> Then go to the “About” option in the settings menu -> Press the “Software Update” option and check if the OTA update is available or not.
Samsung has been going a great job in updating its devices to the latest security patches which are great for security and privacy reasons.This is not a major update but has Google’s latest Security Patch so we recommend users to Download Galaxy Tab Active 2 (LTE) T395UBU2ARC1 February 2018 Security Update.The users who have received and installed these updates have had their devices upgraded to Android 8.0 Nougat firmware. This update not only comes with the latest security patch, but it will also come with several bug fixes, performance and Stability improvements.
If you are a Galaxy Tab Active 2 (LTE) user who has not yet received the official OTA update and are willing to download it manually, then this post will be really beneficial to you. In this post, we will give you the details on how you can easily download and install Galaxy Tab Active 2 (LTE) T395UBU2ARC1 February 2018 Security Update
- Have a backup of all your important data.
- Have more than 50% battery backup on your device.
- You must have the USB Drivers installed on your device.
- USB Debugging must be enabled on your device.
- You must have Odin installed on your PC.
Download Galaxy Tab Active 2 (LTE) T395UBU2ARC1 February 2018 Security Update
How To Install Galaxy Tab Active 2 (LTE) T395UBU2ARC1 February 2018 Security Update
- First, download the firmware file from the download section above
- Now Enter the recovery mode on your device. To do that switch off your phone and hold volume up + power + home button.Once you are in bootloader, select recovery to enter recovery mode, then follow the linked guide below to Install Security Patch Update On Galaxy Tab Active 2 (LTE)
If the installation is successful, you will see the message Pass in the Log Tab.