Here we are sharing a detailed guide to Download & Install Lenovo Vibe P1 Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update.You can download the Stock OTA Firmware / ROM file from the download section and then easily Install / flash it via Stock recovery.Don’t worry we will be sharing step by step guide to Manually Update Lenovo Vibe P1 to Official Marshmallow Android 6.0.
Lenovo has started rolling out Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update for Lenovo Vibe P1.Previously Lenovo K4 Note ,Lenovo k3 Note and Lenovo A7000 received this Update.If your device’s bootloader is locked or your device is not rooted then you will receive this marshmallow update via OTA (Over the air).You can manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update.But if can’t wait for the OTA Update to come or your device is rooted then you have to manually Flash the Lenovo Vibe P1 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update via Stock recovery.
This Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA update comes with build number p1a42_S152_160126_ROW_TO_p1a42_S263_160427_ROW and is around 1.63GB.There are loads of extra customization and optimization features added to this latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow update.You will get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life with this latest update.
- More than 2GB of free space on your device.
- Battery level must be more than 60%.
- Make sure to take backup of your important data before following the guide.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Lenovo Vibe P1 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Download Lenovo K4 Note Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update
- Download Lenovo A7000 Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update
How To Flash / Install Lenovo Vibe P1 Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update
Step By Step Guide
- First Download Lenovo Vibe P1 Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update Zip File from the download section above
- Now Connect your Lenovo Vibe P1 to the PC and Copy the downloaded zip file to your phone’s SD card and rename it to “update.zip“.
- Next, boot your Lenovo Vibe P1 into Stock recovery.Then Follow this guide to Install the OTA Update via recovery > How to Install OTA Updates Zip File Via Stock Recovery
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.