Download and Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM on Mi 5S: Xiaomi finally started rolling out MIUI 18.104.22.168 update for Mi 5S. This update is packed with new features and bug fixes. As xiaomi always working hard to bring latest features and better user experience to all its users. MIUI 22.214.171.124 update is based on Android Nougat which is rolling out via OTA (Over The Air). If you are an owner of this device, then you are at the right place. Just follow the simple Step by Step guide below to Update Mi 5S to MIUI 126.96.36.199.
MIUI 188.8.131.52 update was already rolled out, and users started receiving the update via OTA (Over-the-Air). You can wait for the OTA pop-up, or you can update Mi 5S to MIUI 184.108.40.206 manually. To check for the update, go to Settings –> About Phone –> System updates –> Check for update. If you still do not receive any update notification, Don’t worry, You can manually Download and Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM On Mi 5S.
MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM Full Changelog
Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
- New – Fingerprint can be used as the Privacy protection password (11-21)
- New – UI adjustments for toggles (12-15)
- New – Battery saver toggle can be added to the Notification shade (12-15)
- Optimization – UI adjustments for screen lock, password, and fingerprints (11-21)
- Optimization – Changed icons for USB charging and switching keyboards (12-01)
- Optimization – Floating notifications won’t appear in DND mode (12-13)
- Fix – The first notification couldn’t be removed by a swipe (11-29)
- New – Antivirus scans for the apps installed not from Google Play (11-02)