In this article, you can learn How to Install MIUI 8 v7.2.24 on Xiaomi Device. Xiaomi recently released the MIUI 8 v7.2.24 update for Xiaomi device. This MIUI 8 v7.2.24 Global Beta ROM update is based on Android Nougat and Marshmallow. This update is packed with new features like Calculating discounts, Redesigned the Music app, Anniversary reminders for important events, Countdowns for exams, repayments, vacations, etc. This update will be rolling out via OTA (Over-the-Air). Users who are on previous version of Global Beta ROM can directly download the OTA file, install it and users who are on stable ROM should flash the fastboot ROM via flash tool. As this is Beta Update it may contain bugs. So, if you own Xiaomi device then it’s time to taste sweetest Android Nougat. This update is rolling out via OTA you can wait or you can manually flash via Mi Flash Tool.
To check for the update, go to Settings –> About Phone –> System updates –> Check for update.
Already many smartphone users are tasting the sweetness of Android Nougat with includes Htc One M9, LG G5, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Moto G4 Plus, Huawei Mate 8, and many more devices. This sweet update is loaded with many bug fixes, Performance improvements and pack of Android Nougat features like Multiwindow Mode, Improved Notifications, Doze, Seamless update, Vulkan API, Settings UI and much more. Below you can download the latest Android Nougat fastboot file for Xiaomi device.
- Optimization – Recorded calls are tagged in the call history
- New – Verification SMS are shown on the Lock screen only after the Lock screen password is entered
- New – Slide to browse wallpapers
- Optimization – Network connection prompt for the situations when mobile data is used
- New – Redesigned the Music app
- Optimization – Prompts for situations when SD card is unmounted (02-23)
- New – Countdowns for exams, repayments, vacations, etc.
- New – Anniversary reminders for important events
Clock / Calculator
- New – Calculating discounts
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for Xiaomi devices Smartphones which are listed below.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
| Redmi Note 4 MTK|
Update Xiaomi Device to Android Nougat MIUI 8 v7.2.24
- Download the ROM for your Device from above link
- Now follow this Simple guide to install MIUI 8 v7.2.24 Android Nougat ROM for Xiaomi Devices –> > How To Install Stock Firmware OTA Update Zip / fastboot Files On Xiaomi Devices
If you want to Unlock Bootloader, Just Follow this simple Step by Step Guide –> Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool : Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on this latest update in the comment section below.