GUIDE: How to Download & flash / Install Official CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1 model number i925.Update your Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow via CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a Official CM13 ROM.
Team CyanogenMod has released Official nightly build of CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 for Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1 i925.It is a great news for all the users of the device.Note 10.1 is a very old device so there won’t be any official update from Verizon.Users have to flash custom ROMs to update their devices.Now they can get android marshmallow 6.0 just by flashing the CM13 ROM.This CM13 official ROM is based on latest Android 6.0.1 marshmallow.It is safe to use as a daily driver.But remember, this is a nightly build so you will receive updates every day.You can use this one as your daily driver.So if you want to try marshmallow on your device then just follow the given steps to safely flash Official CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1
As i mentioned before, this is an official ROM.It is a Very clean & Fast ROM with some added extra useful features.You are going to get all the latest Marshmallow features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.You will also get the multi window feature.Below we will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install Official CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Samsung Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1 (i925)
- Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- Make Sure TWRP is installed on your device.
- Take a backup of your apps and data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Samsung Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (recommended)
Download Official CM13 ROM For Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1
How to Install Official CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1 Android 6.0
Step By Step Guide
*First of all, read the Pre-Requirement section carefully
- First, Download Both Official CM13 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Then Connect your Galaxy Note 10.1 to Your PC via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Galaxy device
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Now follow this guide to Flash / Install Official CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1 –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- After Flashing the CM 13 ROM, now Flash the Gapps ->> How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section. 🙂