In this Step By Step guide, you will learn How To Safely Download & Flash / Install TWRP Recovery 3.0 On Gionee Elife E7.It is a very simple, easy and safe process.Here we will be using the Old TWRP X2 to app to Flash the TWRP Recovery On Gionee Elife E7
The Latest TWRP recovery 3.0.0 is released by TeamWin.It has a new theme.There are few new features added to this built like adopted storage support for Marshmallow, true terminal emulator, and few more.It is not officially available for any device yet.But in coming days all the most popular devices and all the Nexus devices are going to get the latest TWRP 3.0
If you own a Gionee Elife E7, then there is a very good news for you guys.The latest TWRP recovery version 3.0.0 is now available for Gionee Elife E7.Here we will be sharing the direct link to download the recovery and full step by step guide to Install it on Gionee Elife E7
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Gionee Elife E7 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make Sure bootloader is unlocked.
- Battery must be more than 60%
→ Full Guide to Download & Install TWRP Recovery 3.0 On Gionee Elife E7
Download TWRP Recovery 3.0 On Gionee Elife E7 ↓
Link > TWRP v3 (.Zip) (Used in this guide)
TWRP V3 (.img)
How To Download & Install TWRP Recovery 3.0 On Gionee Elife E7
Step By Step Guide
This guide is only for those guys who already have TWRP V2 or above.
Take a nandroid backup before following this guide.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Download the TWRP recovery 3.0 Zip file from the download section
- Connect your device to the PC via USB Cable
- Transfer the TWRP Recovery 3.0 Zip file to your device memory
- Now boot your Gionee Elife E7 into recovery
- Now from recovery main menu go to install section
- Choose the latest TWRP 3.0 Zip file (you have transferred)
- Swipe right to confirm the installation
- Once the Flashing is completed, reboot system
- Done!!!! Your device now has latest TWRP 3.0 installed.
If you don’t have the TWRP 2.0 Or above recovery then you have to use Flashify app to flash the .img file (download the .img file from the download section)
If you have any question related to this post, then feel free to leave that in the comment section below