Download latest USB Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5/Note 5 Pro: The past few days, all the Android lovers are talking about is the release of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5/Note 5 Pro. As soon as these flagships were released, they made an immediate impact and instantly become the most talked-about topic in the Android market. Both of these devices come with exceptionally good lists of features and specifications. Once these devices were officially launched in mid-Feb, customers have been lining up in stores to be able to get their hands on these exceptional devices.
Here, in this post, we will be talking about USB Drivers and how all Xiaomi Redmi Note 5/Note 5 Pro users can easily download and install these USB Drivers on their respective devices. In case you do not have any idea regarding USB Drivers, they are extremely important for carrying out the major functions on the Android smartphones such as rooting, upgrading ROM, downgrading ROM, installing custom ROM, or any other task which needs the user to connect their device to a PC/laptop using a USB Cable.
In case you are a Xiaomi Redmi Note 5/Note 5 Pro user who wants to install the latest USB Drivers on their newly purchased smartphone, then this post will be helpful for you. Here, we will be giving you the link using which you can install the USB Drivers package for your device. We will also be giving you an easy step-by-step instruction manual to help you install the USB Drivers.
Download latest USB Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5/Note 5 Pro
How to install the latest USB Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5/Note 5 Pro
- First of all, download the USB Drivers package for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5/Note 5 Pro by going to the link mentioned above and save it in a location where it is easy to find.
- Now, locate the file, and right-click on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5/Note 5 Pro USB Drivers.
- Select ‘Extract Here’ first to extract the content from the zip file.
- Now, open the folder and click the USB Drivers option.
- The pop-up window will appear asking for ‘yes’ or ‘no’. Select ‘yes’.
- Click on next.
- Now, select the language and click next.
- Select the destination where the USB Drivers will be installed, and then begin the installation.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page