Download MindTheGapps 9.0 For Android Pie 9.0 ROMs: As we all know that now many android devices have started getting unofficial Android Pie 9.0 ROMs. Lineage OS 16 and AOSP 9.0 ROMs have already been started releasing by developers. Most of the Custom ROMs donot come with Gapps pack or Google apps and inorder to get the Google apps with any custom roms users have to flash the Gapps pack via recovery.
There are tow major Gapps developers one like OpenGapps and another is MindTheGapps. If you want to install OpenGapps, you can check out our Open Gapps post here. MinTheGapps pack is new but the developers are great. MinTheGapps packs are compatible with Unofficial Lineage OS 16. MindTheGApps is maintained by XDA developer javelinanddart
We have prepared a list of all the Android 9 Gapps which would work perfectly for you after you install the custom ROM. Now, these builds are still some of the first ones and they are still in the alpha stages, so you should not be surprised to see some of the things not working as smoothly as expected. It is easy to see that you might sometimes experience issues with these Pie Gapps because of the stage of development that they are currently in.
Download MindTheGapps 9.0 (Pie Gapps)
How To Install MindTheGapps 9.0
- Download the Android 9.0 Pie Gapps package and save it on your device.
- After saving the package, boot your device into recovery mode.
- If you prefer using TWRP Recovery then click on ‘install’ and select the Gapps package. If you are using CWM then click on ‘install zip’ from SD card and then go select the Gapps package.
- Once you have selected the Gapps, simply flash the zip file. Clear the cache and dalvik cache after flashing Gapps.
- Done! You have installed Gapps on your Android 9.0 Pie ROM.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram