Here we will be sharing How to Download and Flash / Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.4 Firmware OTA Update without losing user data.The latest OxygenOS 3.2.4 OTA Update For OnePlus 3 is now officially available and the great news is that we have both OTA Update and full firmware file of OxygenOS 3.2.4.Now users can flash the Firmware file and get the latest update on your OnePlus 3 (Both rooted and non-rooted).Just follow the given steps to Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.4 Firmware OTA Update
Previously, we have shared an article to Download OxygenOS 3.2.2 for OnePlus 3 (OTA & Full ROM).There were some bugs and issues in the previous built of OxygenOS which are now fixed.The new update comes with Hotfix Patch which fixes Auto Reboot issue and improved Call quality.This is not a major update, it is just a small update rolled out to fix some bugs.
The OxygenOS 3.2.4 is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.As i mentioned before it is a very small update weighing only 26MB.The Update is now available via OTA (Over-the-air).You can manually check for the update.We highly recommend upgrading your device to this firmware.
The good news is that we got both OTA and Full firmware files of OnePlus 3 Oxygen OS 3.2.4 Firmware.You can manually install the Firmware / ROM On your OnePlus 3.If you have the previous built of OxygenOS then you can flash just the OTA Update or if you have older version then you have to flash the full firmware.Here we are going to share step by step guide to Flash / Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.4 Firmware OTA UpdateWithout Losing any data
You only are responsible for your device. We at rootmygalaxy.net won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
- First Setup ADB & Fastboot on your windows or mac.Guide for Windows Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows / Guide For Mac How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- This guide is only for OnePlus 3, so don’t try on other OnePlus devices.
- You are not going to lose any data still take a proper backup of your apps and data.
- More than 60% battery is required
- For nonrooted users > How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- For rooted users having TWRP recovery > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
DOWNLOAD OXYGENOS 3.2.4 FOR ONEPLUS 3
OxygenOS 3.2.2 to OxygenOS 3.2.4 (25MB)
OxygenOS 3.2.4 Full ROM for OnePlus 3 (1.3GB)
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL ONEPLUS 3 OXYGENOS 3.2.4 FIRMWARE OTA UPDATE
First, read the Pre-requirement section carefully then follow the given steps.
- Now follow this guide to Flash / Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.4 Firmware Update Download and Install OnePlus 3 Oxygen OS 3.1.3 Firmware Update
(All the steps are same just use this firmware instead of that one)
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂