Download and Install Xperia XZ Premium Android 8.0 Oreo 47.1.A.3.254 Firmware: Sony has started rolling out Android 8.0 Oreo update for Xperia XZ Premium, and if you have not received the OTA update yet, you can download latest 47.1.A.3.254 Oreo Firmware manually and install it. You should definitely take the update to enjoy all the new features Android 8.0 Oreo has to provide, and there are some amazing device-specific features that will blow your mind completely.
This update is rolling out via OTA (Over The Air).Those who didn’t wait for OTA they can also try manually pulling the firmware by going to the Settings –> About Device –> Check for Updates and download it manually. If you want to wait for OTA, then it may take few days to reach all corners for the world.
Xperia XZ Premium Android 8.0 Oreo 47.1.A.3.254 Firmware Features
- Autofocus Burst – You will be able to capture moving objects without any blur as the focus will be sharp. You can even capture the sequence of moving objects as the new autofocus burst recognizes and tracks it quickly.
- 3D Creator – You can scan your face, head or any 3D object and render it to a 3D avatar in less than a minute. You can take 3D print out or share it on social media for fun.
- Predictive Capture – Your device will start buffering image every time it detects a smile, and you can select the best shot from four similar consecutive shots.
Apart from these amazing features, there will be a marked improvement in the sound quality especially if you are using wireless headphones. The app shortcuts are also revamped whereby you can long press the app icon to get the action menu easily.
- Do not try this firmware on any other devices of Sony except Xperia XZ Premium.
- Take a complete backup of your device data as a safety measure.
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/how-to-backup-important-data-on-android-non-rooted-users/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#2c4970″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users) [/su_button]
- Ensure at least 60% of battery charge to prevent accidental shutdown during flashing process.
Your device may be damaged if you perform the following steps incorrectly. We will not be responsible for any such damage. Hence, proceed at your own risk.
Download 47.1.A.3.254 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware For Xperia XZ Premium
- Download Xperia XZ Oreo Zip file
- Download Sony Flash Tool
Steps To Install Xperia XZ Premium Android 8.0 Oreo 47.1.A.3.254 Firmware
Step 1. Enable USB debugging by going to Settings>Developer Option> USB Debugging.
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/enable-developer-options-usb-debugging-oem-unlock-android/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#2c4970″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging On Android[/su_button]
Step 2. Download Sony Flash Tool file from folder section and unzip. Go to Flashtool>Drivers> and Install Flashtool, fastboot and Xperia drivers from Exe files.
Step 3. Download the firmware Zip file inside Flashtool>Firmwares folder and unzip. Make sure FTF firmware file is inside Firmware folder.
Step 4. Launch Flashtool.exe file and go to Flash Device>Flashmode and select the FTF firmware file from Firmware folder.
Step 5. Checkmark wipe cache, APPS_LOG, and USERDATA option if you want to install it clean. Else leave it unchecked if you want to upgrade the existing version with data kept intact.
Step 6. Once the firmware starts loading, connect your device to your computer. Turn off your phone and press the Volume Down key (do not leave it until the flashing process is over) and connect the data cable to your computer.
Step 7. Once your phone is detected, the flashing process will start. Once it is done, leave the Volume Down key and boot normally.