Download/Install Stock ROM On Galaxy A5 (2017) (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop): Stock ROMs for Samsung A5 are out for downloading, Now you can install them on Galaxy A5 to factory reset the changes. Stock ROM are best for Samsung Mobiles because Samsung smartphone works perfectly with official Stock ROM rather than any official or unofficial custom ROM. Installing Stock ROM also helps you in unrooting your device if you didn’t need root or if your device has been bricked by any reason then you can also install this Official Stock ROM which helps you regaining system software. The Stock ROMs are best for Samsung Devices as Samsung being the leading brand develop the stock ROM for their smartphone with perfection and integration. If you want to install a stock ROM on Galaxy A5 then you must follow this guide correctly.
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) smartphone was launched in January 2017. The phone comes with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. The Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) is powered by 1.9GHz octa-core Exynos 7880 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3000mAh non removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Barometer. Like the phone’s specifications, it’s stock ROM is also made with perfection and latest software so if you are planning to install Stock ROM on Galaxy A5 then you must consider this article/Guide for perfect installation.
Samsung Galaxy A5 official Stock ROM downloading Link is being given below in the downloading section. Follow this guide correctly without missing any steps because skipping any step can cause bricking up your device. This guide has been arranged step by step for the ease to follow. We have collected more information about Galaxy A5 Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Galaxy A5’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Galaxy A5.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Galaxy A5.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Galaxy A5.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help about any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Steps To download and Install Stock ROM On Galaxy A5 (2017)
- Download Stock Firmware (OTA) for Galaxy S6 from the download section above
- Download and install latest ODIN tool from above download section.
- Now Follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
Good going! If you have followed all of our guides properly, then you will have no issues upgrading! If you still have any queries, feel free to refer us to the comments section!
Note: Images used in this posts are not owned by us and are the properties of respective persons
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.