Download and Install Stock ROM On Elephone P6000 Pro [Official Firmware]: Elephone P6000 Pro is an entry range Android device. It has 3GB RAM and 16GB ROM. It comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box. It is powered by MediaTek MTK6753 64bit, Octa-Core CPU clocked at 1.3GHz. It features a 5-inch FHD Screen and has a 13.0MP Back Camera.
Android is an open source operating system so there are loads of modified ROMs or firmware commonly known as Custom ROMs are available for Android devices. Users love to root and install these custom ROMs to get more features which were missing from the official firmware. But if the user misses a single step, he/she may brick the android phone and only be installing the stock firmware can restore the device.
There are two types of Firmware in the Android Ecosystem. 1) Stock Firmware 2) Custom Firmware/ ROM. Stock ROM is the firmware which comes pre-installed on the device and that is specially developed for the device hence provides better stability and performance. But as stock firmware has very limited features users usually root and install third-party ROMs to get new features and performance boost. But sometimes in that process, users brick their devices.
Elephone P6000 Pro Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Elephone P6000 Pro
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Elephone P6000 Pro Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool
- Download Stock ROM For Elephone P6000 Pro (Elephone_P6000_5.0_03.02.2015.zip)
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Elephone P6000 Pro
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.