Download/Install Galaxy J1 Mini J105FXXU0ARC2 / J105FXXU0ARC3 March 2018 Security Update (Patch OTA): Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J730G has started receiving the March 2018 Security update in some regions.Samsung has also rolled out March Security Patch OTA Updates for the latest Galaxy devices like Galaxy A8 2018 and Flagships like S8 and S8 Plus.
Samsung Galaxy J1 mini is an entry-level Android smartphone which was launched in 2016. The phone comes equipped with a 4.00-inch display with a 480P screen.It is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core processor coupled with 768MB of RAM. It has 8GB of onboard memory which can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card.It sports a 5-MP main camera on the rear side and a 0.3-MP front camera for selfies.
This new software update has been made available and the users are receiving it via OTA. For receiving this update, all that you need to do is turn on the Wi-Fi network on your device -> Go to the Phone settings -> Then go to the “About” option in the settings menu -> Press the “Software Update” option and check if the OTA update is available or not.
The update brings loads of bug fixes and system improvements. The J105FXXU0ARC2 / J105FXXU0ARC3 March security patch OTA Update is a small update but if you want to download the full firmware then it will be a large file so you need a working internet connection to download the update.
If you are a Galaxy J1 Mini user who has not yet received the official OTA update and are willing to download it manually, then this post will be really beneficial to you. In this post, we will give you the details on how you can easily download and install Galaxy J1 Mini J105FXXU0ARC2 / J105FXXU0ARC3 March 2018 Security Update[mks_pullquote align=”left” width=”760″ size=”16″ bg_color=”#095689″ txt_color=”#ffffff”]
Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini (J105F) J105FXXU0ARC2 / J105FXXU0ARC3 Details
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini
- Model: J105F
- Android version: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Build Number: J105FXXU0ARC2 / J105FXXU0ARC3
- Android Security Patch Level: 1 March
- Have a backup of all your important data.
- Have more than 50% battery backup on your device.
- You must have the USB Drivers installed on your device.
- USB Debugging must be enabled on your device.
- You must have Odin installed on your PC.
Download Galaxy J1 Mini J105FXXU0ARC2 / J105FXXU0ARC3 March 2018 Security Update (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop)
How To Install Galaxy J1 Mini J105FXXU0ARC2 / J105FXXU0ARC3 March 2018 Security Update (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop)
- First, download the firmware file from the download section above
- Now Enter the recovery mode on your device. To do that switch off your phone and hold volume up + power + home button.Once you are in bootloader, select recovery to enter recovery mode, then follow the linked guide below to Install Security Patch Update On Galaxy J1 Mini
If the installation is successful, you will see the message Pass in the Log Tab.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page