In this guide, you will learn How to Get Surround Sound On Google Nexus 5X by installing and simple MOD via recovery.If you have a LG Nexus 5x and you are not happy with the bottom main speaker then you are at the right place.Follow the guide below to Install a Mod to Get Surround Sound On Google Nexus 5X
Remember, this mode will activate your Nexus 5x’s handset speaker to work at the same time as your main speaker while playing music, watching videos, movies, when phone ring.This will not be good as Nexus 6P or Other front facing speakers but this MOD will give you surround Sound feel.
→ Follow the Step By Step Guide to Get Surround Sound On Google Nexus 5X
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Nexus 5x while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- This MOD is Only For Nexus 5x.So don’t try on Other device
- The latest version of a custom recovery (CWM or TWRP) should be installed on your phone.For Help->>How to Root Google Nexus 5X & Install TWRP Recovery
- Take a proper backup (Nandroid ROM Backup) of all the important data
- Check the battery level of your phone, it should be more than 50%
- Download Official CM13 for Nexus 5x Marshmallow (Bullhead)
- How To Install ElementalX Kernel on Nexus 5X for Android 6.0 Marshmallow
UPPER (Handset) SPEAKER LOUD
REVERT TO STOCK
(Flash this if you want to return back to normal speaker setting)
How To Get Surround Sound On Google Nexus 5X
- First download the First two zip files to your Computers
- Now connect your Nexus 5x To your PC and transfer the downloaded files to the internal memory of your device
- Now boot into TWRP recovery on your phone.
- Then Select Install Zip option.
- Next, locate the .zip files from the location you copied it to.
- Select the .zip files one by one (1st Two Zip Files) and flash those.
- After Flashing, wipe cache and dalvik cache of your device.
- Now Reboot your device
- Done!!!Now you have surround sound MOD installed on your device
If you want to return to stock setting then Flash the 3rd Zip file (Revert To Stock)
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.