OnePlus 10T 5G is among the most popular smartphones released by OnePlus. While the device has exceptional specs, sometimes users want more. If you’re one of the users who isn’t satisfied with the camera performance of the phone, you can try Google Camera on the OnePlus 10T 5G.
Once it has been installed, you’ll be able to enjoy detailed and clear images in all lighting conditions, modes like night sight, Astrophotography, portrait mode, blur lens, and more. In this guide, you’ll get to know how to download and install Google Camera for the OnePlus 10T.
Features of Google Camera APK
The Google Camera includes stunning features like Google Lens, Res Zoom, Slow-Motion, Time Lapse, AR Emojis, Astrophotography mode, Image Stabilization, and more. It also features HDR, HDR+, HDR+ Enhanced, AAR Stickers, Flash, ZSL, Portrait Mode, and Night Sight. Although these features work well for most smartphones, there are chances that some of them might not work for particular Mods.
Download Google Camera for OnePlus 10T 5G
- Download Google Camera 8.1 APK for Android
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2
How to install Google Camera APK on OnePlus 10T 5G
- Download Google Camera APK from the links mentioned above
- After downloading, tap on the downloaded APK
- Your OnePlus 10T 5G will ask you for authorization, simple enable it or allow the “Installation from the Unknown Sources” option from the privacy settings (You’ll be able to enable it by following these simple steps – Go to Settings -> Security/Privacy -> and enable the option)
- If you’ve already enabled this option, you should skip to the installation
- Once the installation is complete, you can use the GCam APK on your OnePlus 10T 5G