Here we will be sharing an in-depth guide to Boot into Safe Mode On Huawei Honor 7S (Huawei Honor Play 7) and How to boot Huawei Honor 7S Out of Safe mode. Safe mode is used when a user wants to fix a device and don’t want any app to interfere in that process. Entering into safe mode won’t delete any data on your device.
The Honor Play 7 which was launched in China relaunched in India as Honor 7S. It is a mid-range device from the company. The Honor 7S (Huawei Honor Play 7) comes equipped with a 5.45-inches IPS LCD display ( 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio). The Honor 7S (Huawei Honor Play 7) sports a single 13 MP PDAF on the rear side. It has a 5 MP front-facing camera with LED flash on the Global variant and in the Chinese variant, it has a 24MP front facing the camera. The cameras can take HDR and Panorama. It can capture 1080p@30fps videos.
The Honor 7S (Huawei Honor Play 7) runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.0 out of the box. It houses a 3020 mAh Non-removable battery. It is powered by a MediaTek MT6739 (28 nm) Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 processor and PowerVR GE8100 GPU coupled with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of onboard storage which can be expanded via microSD up to 256 GB.
Steps To Boot Safe Mode On Huawei Honor 7S (Huawei Honor Play 7)
- Power off the phone by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Now Just Press and hold the power button and release it when you see the Huawei on screen.
- After releasing the Power key, immediately press and hold the Volume down key.
- Keep holding the Volume key till the phone completely boots up.
- Once the phone boots up, ‘Safe mode’ should be appeared on the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any interference of any apps.
Steps To Boot Huawei Honor 7S Out of Safe mode
- Just Switch Off the device completely and turned it on again.
- That’s it!! your device should be out of safe mode.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.