In this guide, you will be able to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on Galaxy S7. After the sorrowful decline of the beloved Galaxy Note 7, the two best smartphone choices that Samsung has to offer as their flagships until 2017 rolls in are the Samsung Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 Edge. Both the devices sport a great display, amazing specifications, one of the best cameras around, and also the latest version of Android.
Resurrection Remix, on the other hand, is a very powerful Custom ROM available for a bunch of Android devices out there. It sports a ton of features which no other custom ROM has in the market for its users. The latest Nougat builds for Resurrection Remix have exciting features like enabling an equalizer in the navigation bar, adding screen overlays, more quick toggles, and honestly, and un-describable list of features. Now that CyanogenMod is gone, Resurrection Remix stays on top of our recommendation list.
But remember these are initial releases so may have some bugs but in future updates everything will be fixed.So if you are interested, you can install this ROM on your deviceIn this guide, we have left some steps for you to be able to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on Galaxy S7.
You May Like [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on Galaxy S7 Edge
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Galaxy S7 only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (rooted users) and How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
└download the latest built according to date
How to Flash / Install Resurrection Remix on Galaxy S7
- Download the ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Galaxy S7 using your data cable.
- Reboot your Galaxy S7 into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on Galaxy S7 How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on Galaxy S7. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favorite feature in the newest build of CyanogenMod 14.1 built off of Android 7.1 Nougat!