5G is the latest hot topic in the tech world but there is still a long way to go before there is an uninterrupted network for that. Currently, 4G is the best offering. All in all, it is safe to assume that LTE is here to stay and so are its features.
One of those features is the ability to make and receive calls on 4G. This feature is a necessity and it can be found on most Android devices. However, some OEMs have disabled this feature. OnePlus 11, the latest OnePlus flagship belongs in this category. In this guide, you will get to know how to enable VoLTE on OnePlus 11 handsets.
How to enable VoLTE on OnePlus 11
At RootMyGalaxy, we strive to ensure that our users have a pleasant experience. In order to help you understand the instructions listed above, they are divided into separate sections for ease of understanding. We suggest that you follow these instructions in the exact same sequence as mentioned here and verify if your carrier supports VoLTE in your region before proceeding further.
- To start off, you will need to root your OnePlus 11
- After that, download and extract Android SDK Platform-tools on your PC
- Enable USB Debugging on your device before connecting it to the PC using a USB cable
- Then, head over to the platform-tools address bar and type in CMD before hitting Ente
- In the Command Prompt that opens up, execute the below command to open the shell environment –
- You’ll get a prompt on your smartphone, so tap on Allow/OK and execute the below command –
- You will get a Magisk SuperUser prompt on your smartphone, tap on Allow/Grant
- After that, execute the below command for enabling VoLTE/VoWiFi on your OnePlus 11 –
setprop sys.usb.config diag,diag_mdm,qdss,qdss_mdm,serial_cde v,dpl,rmnet,adb
- Then, download and install the Qualcomm USB drivers on your PC
- After that, download and extract the QPST Tool on your PC
- Launch it using EXE file
- Open the PDC app present in QPST before selecting your device from the drop-down menu
- In the “Oversea-Commercial_DS” option, ensure that both Sub0 and Sub1 are Inactive
- Head over to Commercial-DT-VOLTE, right-click on it, and then SetSelectedConfig -> click on Sub0
- Now, do the same for Sub1
- You should see Pending next to both of them, you will need to click on Activate and your task will be completed
If you have any question or suggestion, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.