When talking about the battle royale scene in mobile gaming, there’s hardly any doubt that Battlegrounds Mobile India by Krafton is the absolute best in this domain, especially in India. To help more players get a taste of the game, it has been optimized for stock OS.
If you modify the stock firmware or flash a custom binary, then you may end up facing a lot of issues. One of those issues is the BGMI Touch Screen issue. BGMI is not to be blamed in such situations. One of the obvious options would be to return to stock OS and remove all the tweaks.
However, if you don’t want to take this route, then you shouldn’t worry as there is another workaround. In this guide, you will get to know how to fix BGMI Touch Screen issue on Android smartphones.
How to fix BGMI Touch Screen issue on Android smartphones
The following method will help you resolve this issue but you should use it at your own risk. So without further ado, let’s get started with the steps to fix BGMI Touch Screen issue –
- To start off, you need to root your smartphone using Magisk
- After that, download the BAG injector module on your device
- Launch Magisk, head over to the Modules section and then select the mod
- Tap “OK” in the prompt and then wait for it to be flashed
- Once it is done, you should press “Reboot”
- Download and install “Termux” on your smartphone
- Launch it and then type the following command –
su –c BM
- Type “1” and then hit Enter
- Now, you should enter the app package name of PUBG/BGMI
- The app package will vary depending on the region you’re residing in, so ensure that you double-check it
- Lastly, type in “7” and then hit Enter to enable BAG Injector
- Restart your smartphone for the changes to be applied
Pic credit – Krafton