A comprehensive guide to Hard reset/ Factory reset Samsung Galaxy Express Prime 3: One of the best methods that can be applied to a smartphone when it facing problems and not working smoothly is hard reset. Hard reset is used to revert back to the factory settings as it deletes all the data while also uninstalling all the apps which were added apart from the factory apps.
The Samsung Galaxy Express Prime 3 is an AT&T exclusive device. AT&T Galaxy Express Prime 3 comes equipped with a 5 inches TFT display (1280 x 720 pixels). The screen is protected by Gorilla Glass protection. It is powered by a Quad-core 1.4 GHz Exynos 7570 coupled with 8GB of RAM. It has 16 GB of internal memory which can be expanded by microSD up to 256GB.
The device sports an 8 MP rear camera with an aperture f/1.7 and a 5 MP front camera. It houses a Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery. The AT&T Galaxy Express Prime 3 runs Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box.
Today, in this post, we are going to tell you how any Galaxy Express Prime 3 user can easily hard reset their device in no time. We will be giving two methods to you and you can choose the one which is more suitable for you. These methods are very easy to follow and need no technical knowledge.
Steps To Hard reset/ Factory reset Samsung Galaxy Express Prime 3
- Go to the settings of your device.
- Now Scroll down and select General management option
- Tap on Reset option
- Choose Factory data reset
- Select the option ‘Erase everything’ and then wait till your device gets rebooted with the factory settings.
- Boot your device into stock recovery
- Now Select Wipe data/ factory reset (use vol keys to navigate and power key to select)
- Done!! Once the process finishes, your device will boot up into factory settings.
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.