We have a great news for all Sony Xperia TX users. The Xperia TX codenamed hayabusa has received unofficial build of Lineage OS 16 ROM. So now users can update Sony Xperia TX to Android 9 Pie unofficially via Lineage OS 16. Now follow the guide to safely Install Lineage OS 16 On Sony Xperia TX | Android 9.0 Pie. However, this is an early unofficial Lineage OS 16 For Sony Xperia TX based on Android 9.0 Pie.
If you are a Sony Xperia TX user then you should try out the unofficial Lineage OS 16 On Sony Xperia TX. We are thankful to Recognized Xda Member AdrianDC for the ROM. Lineage OS 16 is based on Google’s Android 9.0 Pie source code. It is a very lightweight and fast ROM and it is also the most used Android ROM available for any device.
The uploaded ROM file name is lineage-16.0-20191011-UNOFFICIAL-hayabusa.zip and it is around 404 MB in size. Always try to download the latest build of the ROM as that will be the most stable version. Make sure to follow all the mentioned steps without skipping any.
Lineage OS 16 Features | Android 9.0 Pie Features
As Lineage OS 16 is based On Android 9.0 Pie’s Source code, it has all the latest Android Oreo features and in addition to that Lineage OS also has some extra customization features.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 16 On Sony Xperia TX.
How to Install Lineage OS 16 On Sony Xperia TX | Android Pie (Unofficial)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Official Lineage OS 16 Based on Android Pie. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.